Expression of Interest – Food
RESTAURANTS, SEAFOOD VANS & SEAFOOD STALLS
- Please provide a copy of your Public and/or Product Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency.
- The provision and erection of marquees/shade shelters/tables/chairs is the responsibility of the site holder and weights to secure the marquee/shade shelter safely and securely, must be used i.e. no ropes/pegs.
- A site fee of up to $300 will be charged dependent on whether you are commercial or a not for profit community organisation, your power requirements and your site size. Your site fee will be communicated to you on acceptance of your EOI. Payment of this amount into Rotary Club of Bundaberg Sunrise BSB: 645646 A/c No: 106114360 will confirm your E.O.I..
- Details of your site location will be provided closer to the event date, at our discretion.
- The site at the Bundaberg Port Marina will be open from 1300 hrs on Friday 23rd August and 0600 hrs on Saturday, 24th August, 2024.
- Your site needs to be ‘set up’ by 0930 hours on Saturday, 24th August, 2024, ready for the opening of the gates at 1000.
- Once the event has commenced, no vehicles (excluding emergency vehicles) will be permitted to exit or enter until safe to do so, after the closure of the event at 1700 hrs.